About cookies on this site
In accordance with Section 13 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Tecnosan provides this privacy notice regarding the cookies installed and used by our website tecnosan.it. This privacy notice tells you what information is collected when you visit this website, what is done with it and how you can delete and control cookies.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie is sent back to the website and allows that site to recognize your browser.
Cookies allow to store user preferences and to collect information about the use of the website. Cookies can be used to gather anonymous analytics that help improve websites based on how people use them. They can also contain a unique identifier code that allows to track the user’s navigation and behaviour patterns for statistical or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or may be installed by other websites or web servers via elements (such as images, maps, sounds, buttons or external links) that are published on that website (so-called third-party cookies).
Cookies may be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), while others have a limited lifespan or may disappear when the browser is closed (so-called session cookies).
Amongst the so-called technical cookies which don’t require explicit consent in order to be used, the Italian Data Protection Authority (see Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies – 8 May 2014 ) also includes:
- browsing or session cookies – “which allow users to navigate and use a website (e.g. to purchase items online or authenticate themselves to access certain sections)”;
- analytics cookies – “which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website”;
- functional cookies – “which allow users to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria such as language or products to be purchased so as to improve the quality of service”.
On the other hand, prior and explicit consent of the user is required for the so-called profiling cookies, i.e. those cookies that are aimed at creating user profiles and are used to send ads messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation.
This website does not use profiling cookies.
This website uses:
- Technical Cookies – which are strictly necessary for the website to work and allow for a better browsing experience (session and functional cookies).
- Analytics Cookies – which allow to gather anonymous and aggregate data on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website (e.g. number of visitors, page views, time on a page, etc.). These cookies do not collect any personal data or any information on the user’s identity.
- Third-party Cookies, i.e. cookies set by websites or web servers other than this one and used for such third parties’ purposes. Mainly these are cookies that allow users to use and interact with social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) in order to share our content on said social media.
Google Analytics Cookies (Universal Analytics)
As analytics cookies, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). These cookies allow Google Analytics to work and are used by Tecnosan in order to gather information on the use of the website and collect anonymous data about number of visitors, page views, time on a page, etc. Tecnosan collects these data in order to gather insight for improving the website contents. Google uses the collected data in order to track and analyze the use of this website, compile reports and possibily provide Tecnosan with other Google services.
In order to collect data in anonymous form, on this website we use the so-called IP Anonymization, which truncates the visitor’s IP address.
Visitors who wish to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics can do so by downloading and installing Google Analytics opt out browser add-on (compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 and above, Safari, Firefox and Opera).
Please see the table below for an overview of the cookies used on this website.
|_icl_current_language||Technical, first-party, persistent||1 day||This cookie helps to display the website in your preferred language (English or Italian)||–|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Technical, first-party, persistent||6 months||This cookie only ever contains the value “true” indicating that you clicked on the “OK” button showed in the overlay banner containing the so-called “short cookie notice”. It contains no personal information. Its purpose is to remember that you have previously clicked on “OK” so that it doesn’t have to remind you about cookies every time you visit the website.||–|
|Google Analytics Cookies:|
|Google (Google Maps):|
Nevertheless, visitors maintains their right to:
- disable/block some or all third-party cookies
- object to cookies being recorded on their device(s) by setting their browser(s) to disable cookies.
For more information on the cookies set by third parties and how to disable them please refer to the links contained in the column “Further Information” of the tables above.
For more information on how to set your preferences on cookies via the browser, please refer to the instructions of each browser:
Through the browser settings users can also delete cookies that may have been installed in the past, including the technical cookie used by this site to remember the user’s consent regarding cookies.
Please note that some website features or services may not function properly without cookies and visitors may be required to manually insert some information or preferences each time they visit the site.
Data controller is Tecnosan S.a.s. – Via San Bernardino 19 – 38122 – Trento (Italy).
Data collected by this website by using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of Tecnosan as persons in charge of the processing.
Data may also be processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf.
Data collected by this website by using first-party cookies will not be shared or sold to any third party.
Data collected by using Google’s, Facebook’s, Twitter’s and/or LinkedIn’s cookies could be transferred outside the European Union, particularly to the United States.
Last updated: 13/02/2017