Tecnosan is pleased to annouce its participation to ESTRO 34 meeting, that will take place in Barcelona on April 24-28, 2015.
ESTRO 34 is the prime European event in Radiation Oncology and will focus on new and emerging developments in the field.
In this edition, iRT Systems will present at stand N. 200 the new and revolutionary device for real-time patient safety: IQM (Integral Quality Monitor).
IRT Systems will host the following in-booth talk:
- Saturday, 25.04 h. 14.00 – 14.30:
Preliminary tests with the IQM system, the University of Florence experience, by Prof. Dr. Stefania Pallotta, Carreggi University, Florence
- Sunday, 26.04 h. 14.00 – 14.30:
Meet the minds behind IQM, Panel Discussion with Dr. David Jaffray and Dr. Mohammad Islam from the IQM development team at Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto
- Monday, 27.04 h. 12.00 – 12.30:
Quality assurance with the IQM system, the Radboud UMC experience, by Richard Canters and Martijn Kusters from Radboud UMC, Nijmegen
You will also have a chance to see:
- C-RAD’s optical tracking devices
- CYRPA’s mobile and fixed lasers
- CDR Systems’ patient immobilization devices
- WOmed’s X therapy solutions
- hyperthermia by BSD Medical and
- dose.point’s phantoms
Save the date, come meet us in Barcelona!
For more information please visit the ESTRO website.